header image

Thing 5- My Own Personal Newspaper – Feedly and RSS

Posted by: | June 29, 2013 | No Comment |

I guess I am behind the times, as most have written about how sad they are that google reader is now extinct, I did not even know that such a thing existed. I am one of those who would go to my search engine and type in a title or key phrase, then have have to weed through all the results, or visit a bookmarked/favorite website to see if there were any updates, but no longer……. For now my eyes have been opened to RSS and my new wonderful friend Feedly!

I am excited to explore and use Feedly, but have already been able to find some great articles. With the implementation of the iPad program at our school last year, I am always trying to find apps that can aid not only my high school math classes, but also make learning more fun for my 8 year old daughter. The first article I found, Eight Great Apps for Educators to Create, Display and Share, looks at a handful of apps that can enhance any classroom.

The second article,  5 Great Math Games, introduces and summarizes five math games elementary kids can play on the iPad-just what I was looking for.

under: Uncategorized

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories